Remember the hardest part is walking through the door!
Beginning a yoga practice is one of the biggest steps you can take to make a positive change in your life whether you already have an active lifestyle or are looking to start one.
Practicing yoga helps to build strength, increase flexibility and relieve stress.
Read about our Classes here. You can decide which class feels right to you. If you have trouble figuring out where to start, you can talk to one of our highly trained staff and we can help you choose.
Tips for your first time
- Our studio is located in the rear of the parking lot directly adjacent the PG&E building on H Street, see a map on our Contact page.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit so you can get signed up and oriented with the studio.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows free range of movement.
- Yoga is practiced with bare feet.
- We have places to change and store your belongings.
- Yoga is practiced on a yoga mat, we encourage you to bring your own, but we have some available to borrow.
- For any additional questions please visit our FAQ page.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours